Monday 4 July 2011

Chasis: New Color, New Name

Among the very first to be done in the makeover process, is the appearance.  While the light blue color might be cool in the US, over here my friends call it "Bas Kilang".  So it has to go.  I need it to be bright, but there are much too many "Spoon Yellow" around.  Something rare, but not too rare that it'll become weird.  I prefer the paint to be a standard mix directly off the chart, so it'll be easier should I need to do minor touch up in the future.

So finally, I had picked this from the chart on the wall of CYT Paintworks in Puchong.



Yeah, dude.  It is in fact the paint code for rims:  AK 26705 Sport Rim Paint Work Steel Gold, and I'm using it for the whole body.  Hence the new name: The GoldMember.

Here's the GoldMember in the making.




No comments:

Post a Comment